H-Frames are light and versatile; these can be easily erected in a short time frame. In its dismantled stage, it is compact and easy to store and transport. Quicklock frames are ideally used in general maintenance around the house, house construction, painting contractors, electricians and other various small projects where a step ladder could be dangerous to use.
SAFETY TIPS FOR SCAFFOLDING
- Protective gear such as safety gloves, construction helmet, safety boots and safety harness should be worn at all times when working on scaffold.
- Never work on scaffold in high wind conditions and thunderstorms.
- Always tie the tower to the building in exposed conditions.
- Never leave the unsecured tower unattended.
- Always use the correct signage when using the tower:
- Danger men working overhead
- Danger scaffolding incomplete
- Scaffolding safe for use
- Always face ladder, use both hands, climb slowly
- Never use ladders, boxes, bricks, etc. on the tower to gain extra height.
- Never use the tower near electrical pylons or near any unguarded machinery.
When relocating towers, care must be taken to ensure they always remain upright.
Caution is required when moving on uneven surfaces.
When the safe base to height ratios are exceeded, the scaffolding should be tied with scaffold tubes and fittings.
No equipment or materials should be left on the tower when it is being moved.